Updated – May 14, 2021
Pro Edge Labs recognizes the importance of your privacy and the importance of protecting your personally identifiable information, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address and credit card information. We will NEVER exchange, lease, or sell your name or e-mail address information. We do not spam our customers and will only contact you if your order is incomplete.
All Volumaxx orders are processed through secure encrypted pages using Stripe. Credit card charges will appear as Stripe * Pro Edge Labs. Your order is shipped discreetly in a plain package with nothing written on the package that identifies the contents.
We reserve the right to release any such information to law enforcement or other government officials only in order to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
1. Information knowingly provided by you through our on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
2. Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access;
3. Any E-mail addresses of customers that communicate with Volumaxx.com via e-mail.
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future marketing, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of online accounts. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner mentioned in this section.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: privacy@Volumaxx.com
Volumaxx.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Pro Edge Labs or Volumaxx.com in the following circumstances:
1. Acknowledging your purchase request has been received and requesting additional action requests for additional information to support your current application.
2. Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your order.
3. Thanking you for your valued business.
4. Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
If you have questions or concerns about the privacy aspects of our products or services, please contact us through the website as noted above or write to us at:
Pro Edge Labs
Attn: Information and Privacy Department
5018 Lochside Dr
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada V8Y 2E7